How Much Is The Shipping Fee charges?
Camura Beauty offers FREE shipping as follows:
- West Malaysia – RM150 and above
- East Malaysia, Brunei and Singapore – RM250 and above
Shipping charges for orders worth below RM150 and RM250 are as follows:
- West Malaysia – RM 8 for 1st kg.
- East Malaysia – Start from RM 12 for 1st kg.
- Brunei & Singapore – RM25
How Long Will It Take To Get My Package?
- For orders placed before 3PM (Mon-Fri, exclude Public Holidays), products will be delivered on the next business day.
- For orders placed on Friday after 3PM or over the weekend, products will be delivered out on the following Tuesday.
- Delivery to East Malaysia will take an additional 5-10 business days.
Do You Ship Internationally?
Yes. We do ship internationally to Singapore and Brunei only. For other countries, please kindly contact our customer service via Facebook Messenger or Whatsapps from the website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
We use Pigeon, GD Express and J&T Express as our standard delivery courier.
How Do I Place An Order?
- Register / Sign in your account.
- Choose the product you want and proceed to Checkout.
- Place your order.
- You will receive receive an order confirmation from Camura Beauty website and a payment confirmation email from the payment gateway.
How Do I Track My Order Status?
You can track your order online 24 hours/ 7 days by following these steps:
- Go to Order Tracking
- Enter your Order ID and Billing Email
- Press the ‘Track’ button.
Can I Place An Order Without Create An Account?
Unfortunately but no. You must create/sign in an account to place an order. You may create an account at ‘My Account’ page or during checkout.
How Can I Change or Cancel My Order?
Unfortunately, no changes can be made to the order once you have confirmed your order and finalized your payment. We advise that you carefully review and modify your order before payment submission.
What Are The Available Payment Methods?
Camura Beauty accepts payments in Ringgit Malaysia (RM/MYR) only. We are supported by GHL Pay and accept the following payment methods:
- Ghl Pay (Visa/Master card)
- FPX Online Banking (E-banking)
- Maybank QR Pay / MAE by Maybank2u
- E-Wallet (Alipay, Touch’N Go, Boost, MCash, GrabPay)
- PayPal (Visa / MasterCard)
How Do I Change My Payment Method?
Payment method cannot be changed halfway once the it is selected and past the checkout page. The only way to change the payment method is to create a new order and finalize with the preferred payment method. Unpaid order will be cancelled automatically after a period of time depending on the chosen payment method.
Are There Extra Charges To Be Paid When My Parcel Arrives?
All internationally shipped items from Camura Beauty may be delivered at no additional cost to you. However, depending on the value of your order, you may be charged import or customs charges. These charges are imposed by the destination country and we are not able to control or estimate any applicable fees. Any charges are the responsibility of the person receiving the parcel, and are not included in the cost of delivery. Please check with your country’s customs service if you need more information.
Why Was My Credit Card Charged $1?
If you’re adding a new credit card in PayPal, there’s no cause for alarm. When a card is added for the first time, we verify its validity by placing a dummy charge on the card. This charge is temporary and will disappear after a few days.
/RETURNS & EXCHANGES/
Under What Circumstances Can We Return The Product(s)?
All goods sold are not refundable and returnable. We do not refund due to general dissatisfaction or take account for the allergic reactions our customers may have. We also do not accept any form of returns due to the hygienic and safety reasons – there are no exceptions to this.
What Should I Do If I Receive A Faulty Product?
If by any chance, you purchase any of our products which come in faulty or incorrect, you may return the product(s) within 48 hours from the date you receive the product as long as a proof of the original receipt is provided to initiate the refund or exchange process. Please provide us the items listed above to carry out the return process:
- Order ID
- Reasons For Returning
- Photo (ALL in 1 single photo): Camura packaging + Consignment note + faulty product(s)
Camura Beauty reserves the right of final decision if the product returned is in unsatisfactory condition, or above terms are not met.
How Do I Return & Exchange The Product(s)?
You can return items (For Exchange ONLY) up to 14 days after purchase. To be eligible for a return & exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and a receipt or proof of purchase will be required.
Where Should I Return The Product(s)?
You may return the product(s) to the address stated below: